Tuesday, April 21, 2015

reassuring fitful sleep



Slept well?  Well, not really, if you define "well" as sleeping for 7 - 8 un-interrupted hours.  But, well, as in a return to normal sleep pattern after recovering from an over indulgence in wine on Saturday night last that adversely affected my sleep for two nights.

I was physically and mentally tired yesterday after work and found the couch quite comfortable for a couple hours.  Of course when I went to bed at 1930, sleep was elusive.  Was awake, still, at 2000 but not at 2030 so must have found my way to dreamless dreamland in between those times.  Awake at 0215, stayed in bed, awake, 'til 0315.  Enough! get up and do something.

Unfortunately, I was also inclined to skip yesterday's workout for lack of energy or mental drive.  I'll make today more productive on all fronts.

No comments:

Post a Comment